Lil Wayne recently told his fans “I’m nothing without you” as he performed a farewell show in New Orleans before serving an expected one year jail sentence for weapons possession which is due to be sentenced on 9th February 2010.
The Farewell Tour is expected to play in Texas and Louisiana after Lil Wayne’s hometown of New Orleans.
Also known as Dwayne Carter, Lil Wayne joins many other famous rappers who have or will be spending time behind bars including Mystikal, Tupac and more recently, T.I.
He is one of the most successful rappers who has been a Top 10 Highest earning rapper for the last two years according to Forbes with an annual income of US$13 million in 2007-2008 and US$18 million in 2008-2009.
About Dwayne “Lil Wayne” Carter:
- Born: 27th September 1982
- Name: Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr
- Also Known As: Lil Wayne
- Birth Town: New Orleans, Louisiana
- 2007-2008 Estimated Earnings: US$13 million
- 2008-2009 Estimated Earnings: US$18 million
- Albums: 1999 Debut Album “The Block is Hot”, 2000 Album “Lights Out”, “500 Deegreez” in 2002, “Tha Carter” in 2004, “Tha Carter II” in 2005, “Tha Carter III” in 2008.
- Website: www.lilwayne-online.com