If you’re looking for a learn-to-rap guide, you might want to consider The Official How To Rap Manual which claims to be The #1 Rap Study Guide On The Planet.
From the details on their site, the book seems to be packed full of useful advice for new rappers and seasoned MCs. Here’s a sample of what’s in The Official How To Rap Manual:
- Hundreds upon Hundreds of Rhyme Schemes, Styles and Flows.
- Rap Tips and Techniques.
- Poetry and Grammer lessons that help rhyming ability.
- Learn how Tone & Pitch effects your lyrics.
- Do You know how Grammer impacts your raps?
- How to find and come up with metaphors.
- Learn what power positions are within your verse.
- What lines of any lyric section are natrually strong?
- Are you writing your lyrics in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd person narrative?
- What consonants give you a quick sharp sound when added to your lines?
- Learn about word connections and letter sounds that will enhance your flow.
Title: The Official How To Rap Manual
- But-It-Now: http://www.how2rap.com/rapbook.html